Diligent Group can help your business make better decisions by providing expert level business intelligence (BI) services. Our BI services help organizations optimize their capabilities to leverage various types of data and make it into something the business can use to make better and more informed choices. We work closely with clients to assess their goals and challenges to ensure we deliver the most appropriate solution to meet their needs and provide a competitive advantage. We use open source technologies so as not to lock any client into any vendor as well as to help reduce costs. When companies need business intelligence implementation and consulting assistance they can look no further than Diligent Group.
Business Intelligence Services:
Whether looking to do a complete business intelligence implementation or BI consulting assistance with such open source technologies as Jaspersoft, Hadoop and MongoDB, Diligent Group has the skills-sets and experience to make sure your business intelligence initiative will move in the right direction.
Business Intelligence Implementations:
Diligent Group provides several ways to implement an open source business intelligence solution in your organization. Our BI implementation experts are very knowledgeable and able to leverage their vast open source technology implementation expertise to deliver a system that can meet your business and decision making needs.
Business Intelligence Consulting:
Diligent Group business intelligence consulting services can help your company optimize your business intelligence systems. From data warehousing and analysis to reporting and visualization, our BI consultants can manage and deliver your engagement.
Effective business intelligence services can provide companies with analysis and reporting to support the following aspects of your business:
- Trend analysis and sales forecasting
- Business performance analysis
- Budgeting and planning
- KPIs and balanced scorecards to help manage operations
- Timely, even real-time, analysis and reporting that is secure
- Gain a better understanding of customers and clients (loyalty, buying habits, relationships, etc.)
- Financial, operational, sales and marketing process improvement and optimization
- Financial reporting and consolidations
- Market research and brand analysis
- Sales strategy and initiative monitoring
- Cost and spend analysis
Reducing the response time to the ever growing amount of data being collected by companies is only becoming a larger and larger problem. As the amount, assortment, speed and complexity of data rises, the typical ways of handling it with relational database management tools no longer handle the more demanding capture and storage needs, as well as exhaustive searches, rigorous sharing and thorough analytics. Being able to extract the derivative worth from data is what allows companies and organizations to boost productivity and increase their competitive advantage in the marketplace. Utilizing Hortonworks ,Hadoop and MongoDB, Diligent Group is able to provide Big Data consulting and development services which help companies bridge the ever widening span between the overflow volume of complex data and the ability to perform in depth analysis to interpret and report.
Big Data Services & Solutions:
Using such open source technologies like Hadoop and MongoDB, Diligent Group is able to take advantage of opportunities to find insights in new and emerging types of content and data, helping to open up new possibilities for analysis and making businesses more agile and informed in their efforts. The following are just some of the industries and uses where Big Data technologies can play a useful role:
- Government: Intelligence, Cyber Defense, Cyber Warfare, Air Traffic Control, Air Traffic Safety, Military Situational Reporting, Security Regulations, Information Collection, Information Dissemination
- Financial Services, Banking & Insurance: Detect Fraud, Analyze Loan Risk, Profile Customers, Monitor Trades, Analyze Trade Patterns
- Telecommunications, Media & Entertainment: Analyze Call Details, Online Video Streaming Analysis, Analyze Call Records, Hosting Subscription Analysis
- Restaurant & Retail: Analyze Customer Behavior, Analyze Customer Sentiment, Optimize Merchandising, Optimize Operations, Manage Inventory, Logistics, Distribution, Compare Pricing
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals: Analyze Research Data, Analyze Development Data, Analyze Clinical Data, Analyze Activity Data, Analyze Cost Data, Historical Patient Information Analysis
Big Data development services enable companies and organizations to:
- Store terabytes of data on a distributed file storage system.
- Conduct various analysis combinations throughout different points in data lifecycles – data mining, data warehousing
- Query vast, heterogeneous data through a common front end user interface. Get answers from your structured, unstructured, inconsistent, uneven, social, new and legacy data all at once.
- Search significantly faster through a common front end user interface across data that can be structured, unstructured, social and/or complex in nature.
- Leverage intelligence from information perceived as inconsistent or uneven.
- Roll out highly targeted, mission critical tools which integrate easily into both legacy data sources and the user interface of your choice, without committing to upending existing architecture.
Open Source Big Data Technologies We Use:
Our big data solutions are built using the following technologies. They both easily integrate with existing systems and applications as well as each other.
An Apache software project, Hadoop is open source and designed to store and process terabytes and even petabytes of structured and unstructured complex data, all on commodity hardware. On the storage side, Hadoop s file system builds on Google’s wildly successful Google File System (GFS). For faster processing of such massive amounts of data, Hadoop breaks huge data workloads into smaller blocks that can be distributed across commodity hardware.
Using GridFS for highly scalable storage,MongoDB is a high performance, document oriented database storage that is open source and highly scalable. MongoDB is designed to execute real-time content processing of huge amounts of data.